Friday, November 4, 2011

Still, Lockout Boredom: Someone SAVE me!!!


So, we’re four months into the lockout, and still… No deal.  This is ridiculous, I’m borderline depressed; I’m about to call my physician and get some Zoloff.  Seriously.

And then, I effin pre-order 2K12, only to find out that it doesn’t have any of the rookies… FML…

Not much happening on the league side: just unproductive meetings, bullshit rhetoric, and a lot of posturing.  Recently, a small contingency of players recently held a conference call with legal counsel to discuss decertification, and the possible ramifications.  Apparently, and rightfully so, they are pissed at the direction of negotiations.  I have to personally say, I’m not in favor of this alternative because of it’s volatility.  There’s no guarantee that a decertification will get them back on the floor this year – it may even aggravate the process and make it take longer… Bump that.  Keep plugging away with what your currently have is my vote.

Also, media pundits have alleged that Derek Fisher, NBPA President, has negotiated a side deal with the NBA.  Fisher vehemently denies those reports, obviously. 

Yet and still, the sides plan to meet this Saturday to negotiate.  Hope this one produces a deal.


Side Notes

Former NBA baller Jamal Tinsley was selected 1st overall in this year’s D-League draft.

Oh yeah, looks like A-Dub (Aaron Afflalo) likes the idea of playing for my Bulls.  He and Derrick Rose in the back court would be SICK.  Tryna get that ‘Ship family.

That’s it people.  Short on information due to the lock out.  Here’s to hoping they take their head out of their asses long enough to realize the game has suffered enough.

‘Til then, Love, Peace and CBA.



No comments:

Post a Comment